This package includes one medium size & one small
Cupping is an alternative therapy that uses suction cups to stimulate your skin and muscles. It can be done on your face or body.
The suction promotes increased blood circulation, which may help relieve muscle tension, promote cell repair, and aid in other regeneration.
Facial cupping has been shown to:
- increase oxygen-rich blood circulation
- strengthen skin and connective tissues
- stimulate cells responsible for collagen production
- relax muscle tension
Because of this, the practice is said to:
- brighten skin
- minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
- tone chin, jawline, neck, and décolletage
- decrease puffiness
- regulate oil production
- improve nutrient delivery and product absorption
The suction effect pulls blood into the area of skin underneath the cup. This saturates the surrounding tissue with fresh blood and promotes new blood vessel formation.
Cupping also promotes sterile inflammation. Sterile inflammation is a form of pathogen-free trauma. With cupping, it results from mechanical trauma.
The vacuum-like suction separates different layers of tissues, resulting in microtrauma and tearing. This triggers an inflammatory response, flooding the area with white blood cells, platelets, and other healing aids.